How you'll receive your PLAYER:
- Find a worthless (low overall) PLAYER item in your Madden Ultimate Team item binder.
- Type that player's information into your order above.
- Select that Player item from your binder and place it on the TRADE BLOCK for 3 DAYS.
The PLAYER NAME and OVERALL MUST match what you entered in your ORDER, and the item must be listed for 3 DAYS or we will not be able to verify that the item listed is yours.
Please contact our customer support team using our live chat feature or by emailing email@example.com if you have any questions regarding this process.
- A member of the MUT Reserve staff will place a TRADE offer on the item you posted to the TRADE BLOCK. Verify that the offer matches the item that you ordered then choose to ACCEPT the trade. You'll now have the item you ordered!
You may experience some delay with orders placed between the hours of 3:00am - 9:00am EST. Customer service will be in contact with you in the morning and your order will be fulfilled as soon as possible, in the order in which it was received.
In order to prevent potentially fraudulent charges, MUT Reserve, LLC requires identification for large purchases (of over $50). Please note that this will only be required once for each customer and will not be needed for future purchases. In order to process your order, we will need a photo of one off the following forms of photo identification:
- Driver's license
- Legal state ID (current or within the past two years if expired)
- US Passport
- Tribal ID card
- College photo ID
- Military-issued identification card
- Other forms of ID may be accepted, but will be at the discretion of MUT Reserve, LLC
Note: Photo ID must match the name of the person whose payment source was used to make the purchase. You may cover up any other sensitive information such as photo, date of birth, etc.
Please email the photo of your ID to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to or directly after your purchase is completed.